Hello Rollers! Every Wednesday we’re going to be sharing updates on all the exciting (and not-so-exciting) things the dev team has been working on. So, here’s what we’ve got going on this week:
v0.5.5 is Live!
- Better hurry, the Toxic Fog is after you! Getting lost in the smog means certain doom.
- Fixed a bug that reduced your number of aerial moves in certain situations. Acrobatics should be even easier now!
- A bunch of behind the scenes changes to prep for multiplayer.
Speaking of Multiplayer…wen?
- We’re just about ready to release the Race Royale multiplayer mode, where you’ll be able to compete against up to 7 other Rollers in a race to the death.
- The team had a very productive weekend playtesting that uncovered some more bugs and smaller issues we’re working through this week.
- Targeting a launch of Race Royale alpha for August 13th.
- We’ve got a new website! We totally reorganized our site, so go explore and let us know what you think!
- There’s a wiki now too! The info here will continue to grow as we do. wiki.retrorollers.xyz
- Retro Rollers is too cool to be left to the browser, so we’re working on Mobile & Desktop Ports. Windows, Linux, and Android will go live first with Mac/iOS following shortly thereafter.